Saturday, August 3, 2013

More on Convention 2013

Here is Shelly Gardener, Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!  She is a genuine down to earth person who had a vision, along with her sister, and 25 years later, the company is still going strong!
I loved every time she took the stage, she spoke directly from her heart.  
These next pictures is of her quickly demonstrating some new products!  

I also like to call them the many faces of Shelly!  She is so enthusiastic about her Company!  Her excitement was very contagious!
These were just some of the creations she made to share with us!  I love the one with the swallowtail butterfly!  It was simply amazing!
Well that is all for today!  Thanks for allowing me to share with you a little of my world!
Donna




1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to go to convention this year… but I do plan on going next year. Maybe then we can sit down and have tea together. =)

    ReplyDelete