Friday, August 2, 2013

One of my Swap cards for Convention 2013!

This is one of the cards I made for general swapping.  At any Stampin' Up! event you will find women and men, stopping to swap cards (generally just card fronts) with one another!  This way you get a great mix of different techniques, styles, stamp sets...It is a lot of fun.
With this card, I used our new Smoky Slate cardstock, love love love this color!, Crushed  Curry Cardstock and the beautiful Eastern Elegance DSP.  I have always loved Stampin' Up!'s DSP, but this year I feel they have outdone themselves with the new DSP in the 2013-3014 Catalog!  Ok, back to the card!  I used the stamp set Mixed Bunch and the matching punch with that, the blossom punch.  I added some pearls to the side of the card and called it done!  Super easy, the DSP does all the work on this card!  
I hope you enjoyed this swap and I will be back with more from two organized swaps I also participated in!

Thank you for joining me today in my corner of the world!
Donna

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Smoky Slate 131202, Crushed Curry 131199, Whisper White 100730
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Eastern Elegance 130131
Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch 125537
Ink: Crushed Curry 131173, Bermuda Bay 131171
Tools: Blossom Punch 125603
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels 119247
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755, Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
All Images Copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment